Monday, November 6, 2017

I Miss You!


I miss the place, the zone, the space I was in! I miss your arms around me. I miss that smile, the smirk and the loving eyes that followed me. I miss being the reason for your happiness and you being mine!

I miss that careless caressing of your hair that I had in my right, I miss the way your finger contoured my face. I miss those aimless long strolls and rides, I miss those meetings that you made possible travelling those countless miles!

I miss those moments of comfortable silence, I miss how the hearts kept talking all that while! I miss those mischievous eyes, I miss how we fitted with one another perfect and fine! I miss that warmth of the nights and those morning brights!

I miss talking to you at midnight, I miss the secrets we shared and held tight! I miss how you solved my problems while I took yours my side, I miss how we looked at life quite alike!

I miss those hugs of the night that turned into morning embraces, I miss sleeping by your side! I miss how we fitted together into every frame, trotting the world together far and wide!

I miss how you stood by me all the while, being my partner in life and rhyme!
I miss how we planned life, being with each other as our goal every time!

I miss your smile, I miss how you made me smile and smiled when I smiled! I miss the love that we created and lived with through the tests of time!

I miss it all but know firm in my heart, we're meant to be together till the end of time, I belong to you & you're mine, come winter, storm or sunshine!

For now, I Miss You, I Miss Us.. I miss how it felt when we fitted like no other, with one another... like no other!
I Love You.

No comments: