Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Love Hurts!!

Love hurts when we're apart,
Love hurts when we're thinking smart!
Love hurts, brings tears & pain
and I sometimes wonder if I'm insane!
When love hurts, I feel lost & lonely,
and I think & dream of you only,
When love hurts, I cry & smile,
and reassure myself that you'll be here in a while!
Love hurts when your obsession overpowers,
and I play & play with my dreamflowers!
Your picture is my landscpe that I adore
and sleep, in my hands the picture I bore.
The breeze brings the fragrance of your shirt,
waiting for you, then keeps me alert!
Love hurts, brings tears & pain,
when I wait for your call, in vein!
Love hurts when it crosses all limits & bounds,
and I know darling, quite strange it sounds,
but love makes me complete
and I'm all strong when you're around!
I cry & laugh with the emotions I bear,
Its the magic that you've done, my dear,
I'm proud & happy that its our love that spreads
its fragrance in our lives,
Are't we blessed dear, to have such a wonderful
gift to brighten our lives?!
Love hurts when it blossoms & grows
and great deal of emotions it shows!

The only note that I want to convey
with all my Love forever & today----
'I love you so much that it hurts!!'

2 comments:

Ayush Paul said...

Awwwww....so nice...I want to steal this poem to claim it as my own.

Unknown said...

dis's awsm...i luvd it...reminded meh of our gud old golden dys...i jst miss alo' dem...specially our 4evr memo...Mr.Miranda v/s both o' us...i still rembr d whole scene n cant stop myself 4 laugh'g hard on it...luv u sweety...n miss evrythg v did n dose kurkure do u rembr...it ws fun...missya