Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My New Notebook PC!


I bought a new Notebook PC, Lenovo NSeries.

I was toying with th idea of buying of buying a new PC for the past 6 months but it happened only in last Dec. The new PC looks great!


It has come with

Intel Centriono Duo core 2 Processor

1 GB RAM

DVD Recordable (Dual Layer)

15.4" screen

Original Win XP OS loaded

Fingerprint authentication

100 GB HDD etc etc. ( to be frank, I dont know rest of the technicalities myself!)

Its performance is good & am really enjoying the computing experience more than ever!


3 comments:

Mayank said...

Hey congrats Prerna. Nice lappy !
Finger print recognition is cool! I was wondering about the authenciation? How many character's imprints can be remembered at a time? Or does it vary accordingly?

Unknown said...

hi, you have choosen a good lap...
am going for tx series in HP this month...!

Kalpik Nigam said...

Hey! How much did it cost ya? Should have got a T60 :D